Looking for best root canal treatment in south Delhi!
- Endodontics (also known as root canal treatment)
is needed when the dental pulp inside the tooth becomes inflamed or
- This is often caused by tooth decay and is
unlikely to go away on its own. This infection is likely to spread to
other teeth and gums if left untreated, so it is of utmost importance to
receive root canal treatment before more damage is caused.
WHAT CAUSES ROOT CANAL INFECTION?
According to our experienced Endodontists at Denté, the main reason for the root canal infection are the caries or cavities that are formed in teeth because of unhealthy eating or lack of proper dental care. These cavities give bacteria access to the root of the teeth and infect the pulp. Root canal infection can happen because of various reasons:
- Most common is the tooth decay which allow bacteria to penetrate into the pulp and infect it.
- Damaged or cracked tooth that gives bacteria space to travel to the root.
- Abnormality in the anatomy of the tooth
- Dental injury like Dental avulsion (where the tooth is displaced from its socket and allows bacteria to penetrate into the pulp) extrusion, intrusion or subluxation
- Gum infection
We, at Denté, provide painless and best root canal treatment in south Delhi.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ROOT CANAL INFECTION?
- Excruciating pain in the tooth, main radiate to the ears, temples or jaw area
- Swelling in the gum area
- Foul breath
- Sensitivity to hot/cold or both
- Darker tooth, due to damage
- Broken or cracked tooth
Book an appointment in minutes for root canal treatment.